Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Neighborhood

         My neighborhood. 

Problems in my neighborhood.






In my neighborhood there are many graffiti in houses, buildings and other places. 

I would go to the delegation  and request more police officers patrolling  the neighborhood. 






 Another problem are the streets, because these are in very bad condition, with holes everywhere.

I would do a meeting with neighbors to agree on who would represent us to go, and ask the city hall to fix neighborhood streets.






The used  tires take over 400 years to biodegrade.

In my neighborhood there are places where people often throw their trash.

If I see someone littering, I would report it to the authorities







  



What used to be a beautiful creek full of trees and plants, is now a place without any kind of vegetation.

I would plant trees and plants until restore the place







Some people do not care save water and let it waste.

if I see someone wasting water, I would say: save the water because there are other places that do not have it.











No comments:

Post a Comment