Friday, March 8, 2013

Global Problems.


Global Problems.

What would you do to help the environment?




In almost every household garbage is not separated,  so it is very difficult to recycle.

I would start a recycling campaign, starting in my school.

Although we are in the XXI century, people still use traditional bulbs even these spend more electricity and pollute.

I would recommend people to use energy saving bulbs.


There are people who keep the lights on in their homes without needing them.

I would recommend they save electricity and also help the planet keeping his lights off.


It has a bad habit of using a lot of water for all, such as bathing, washing clothes, washing the car, etc.

I would propose a campaign on water conservation.
In many parts of the world the vehicles contaminate too much the environment.

I would recommend using less cars and more ecological transportation.






No comments:

Post a Comment